A. Our Sources Of Funding:
- Self-sponsorship: This has by far been the single most important source of funding.
- Donation Of Educational Materials: Diaspora volunteers have donated text books, drug formularies, journals and handouts (electronically)
- Donation Of Teaching Materials: Professor Rachel Jenkins, World Health Organisation, Collaborating Centre, Health Services Research Department, Institute of Psychiatry, King’s College London, has granted permission to use teaching materials developed for training of trainers in primary care mental healt
- Grants & Sponsorship Awards: The International Organisation for Migration through the Migration for Development in Africa (MIDA) Ghana Health Project, has sponsored diasporas of African origin based in the United Kingdom and Europe for assignments in Ghana. (www.iom-nederland.nl/english/).
B. Appeal For Support:
- We appreciate your support both in cash and in kind.
- To contact us for support please contact any member of our Executive Committee
| Home | Collaborators & Partners | Members Of Faculty | Useful Links | Photo Gallery | Blog | Contact Us |