A. UPCOMING EVENTS:
B. RECENT EVENTS:
1. BME COVID-19 HEALTH AWARENESS SEMINAR +Q&A
(Community Conversation on Mental/Emotional Health & Wellbeing)
2. Oxleas Global Health Nurses Virtual Conference on 17th March 2021
- We’re excited to be sharing innovation internationally when we host our first ever global nursing conference tomorrow (17 March).
- With nursing at the forefront of peoples’ minds at the moment, given the global pandemic, there is no better time to share our skills and knowledge on the international healthcare stage.
- Our inaugural Oxleas’ Global Nursing Conference will take place virtually and be broadcast live on: Wednesday 17 March 2021 - 9.20am to 1pm
- You can watch and take part using our virtual chat/questions feature at: oxleas.nhs.uk/global21
- Alternatively, you can watch on our Vimeo channel at: https://vimeo.com/514207430/45d48e81f9 and on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OxleasNHS
- You can follow and get involved on Twitter as well, using the hashtag: #oxleasglobal
- The conference brings together healthcare experts from the UK and Kenya to cover a range of topics and share learning and knowledge.
- Keynote speakers will include the former chief executive of the NHS, and Co Chair Nursing Now - Lord Nigel Crisp